A custom fit screen door that is part of screen porch #2 project. It had lost its bottom piece and the screen needed replacement. As with most aged screen doors, it was no longer square and dragged on the porch floor. I found some 5″ screws that would reinforce the corners but first I had to chisel away some of the dowels that once held the bottom board in place. I used a long pilot bit to prep the way for the screws and the impact driver turned the screws in with ease, drawing the corners tight. Two screws per corner brought the door back to square so it again fit in its opening as it did when it was new.